Have you taken the leap and started your own blog? How exciting! But coming up with consistent content can be hard for new bloggers. Once you’ve got everything set up and have your posting schedule in place, it’s time to think about your post ideas.
I’ve put together this list of post topics to help you get your new blog up and running. The idea of this challenge is that you post once a day, for thirty days, to get you into the habit of posting new content regularly.
1. 10 Random facts about you
2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
3. What is your typical daily routine?
4. Your opinion on a recent news story
5. A motivational quote and what it means to you
6. A letter to your teenage self
7. Express gratitude to three people
8. What are your goals for this year?
9. A book you love
10. 5 Apps you wouldn’t be without
11. The meaning behind your blog name
12. Advice for people starting out in [your profession]
13. How to ________
14. 5 Blogs you read regularly and why
15. Your top 5 productivity tips
16. If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
17. Who is your role model and why?
18. Best advice you received from your parents
19. A wishlist
20. A favourite song lyric and what it means to you
21. 5 Books you recommend
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
23. What have you learned today?
24. An accomplishment you are proud of
25. Create and share a vision board
26. Somewhere you’d like to visit and why
27. What is one thing you want to learn?
28. Useful resources for people in your industry
29. Describe yourself in three words and explain
30. Your current priorities in life